Translate

Friday, June 28, 2019

Aya za Leo - Nijengee Mnara - Firauni (Build for me a tower..-Pharaoh )

.. build for me a tower that I may attain the means of access to the heavens, then reach the God of Moses..-Pharaoh
Na Firauni akasema:" Ewe Haman! nijengee mnara ili niweze kupata njia." "Njia za mbinguni ili nikamuone Mungu wa Musa; na kwa yakini ninamjua kuwa ni muongo tu (huyo Musa, lakini nataka kukuonyesheni na nyinyi)." Na hivi ndivyo Firauni alivyopambiwa ubaya wa vitendo vyake na akazuiliwa njia(ya haki); lakini vitimbi vya Firauni havikuwa ila katika kuangamia tu.

And Pharaoh said: O Haman! build for me a tower that I may attain the means of access. The means of access to the heavens, then reach the god of Musa, and I surely think him to be a liar. And thus the evil of his deed was made fairseeming to Pharaoh, and he was turned away from the way; and the struggle of Pharaoh was not (to end) in aught but destruction. (Qur'an 40: 36-37)
Ijumaa Njema!

No comments:

Post a Comment